HollyWood WoW Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HollyWood World of warcraft forum!

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Dave

How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Empty
PostSubject: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:34 am

Right I am going to make this as simple and as nooby as possible so you all can understand. I will give you a step by step guide on how to connect to this server...

1. OK first we need to download the WoTLK alpha patch, here is the website I used to download it. for GB (For GB) for us (for US)

2. OK after the long wait of downloading cheers You need to install it, The install menu should come up after the patch has downloaded.

3. OK now, go onto the Alpha Launcher [NOT THE REAL WOW!!!] and when you try to login it will say you need to download another patch, Keep downloading patches until you reach this patch 3.0.1.8391. OK now don't try and play again yet, go into your Wrath Of The Lich King Friends... folder (NOT YOUR REAL WOW ONE) it should be in your program files folder, (Where your real WoW one is) and go in your Realmlist.wtf file and delete what is in there.

4. After you have deleted all of the stuff in your realmlist file, put this in it.
set realmlist hollywood-realm.servegame.org after you have done save it.

5. OK next is to create an account if you haven't already done so, go to this web...

6. After you have done all that you must do 1 more thing, go to your WoTLK folder [from step 3] and double click on Wow.exe [If you click on the launcher it wont work.] AFTER ALL THAT YOU CAN NOW PLAY ON THIS SERVER!!!!!!!

Very Happy lol! cheers
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Step 2 Edit   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:49 am

Sorry here are the webs to download the Alpha. [Include the for GB and for us bits] for GB for us
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: SORRY AGAIN!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 6:56 am

For some reason it dosent let me copy and paste links so just go on youtube and type in WOTLK Working Beta! then go on the first one, read the discription and click on the 2nd link you see in there, scroll down and you will see the 2 links to download the WoTLK alpha
Back to top Go down
Matw
Admin
Matw

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:21 am

iam working on this forum!
Back to top Go down
https://hollywoodwow.board-directory.net
Matw
Admin
Matw

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:43 am

For EnGb:
http://rapidshare.com/files/116482795/WotLK-FF-enGB-downloader.exe

For EnUs:
http://rapidshare.com/files/116400133/WotLK-FF-enUS-downloader.exe.
Back to top Go down
Matw
Admin
Matw

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 7:43 am

Do you mean this links???
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Those 2 links   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:23 am

Yeah, ty
Back to top Go down
Stablize

PostSubject: it won't let me save =/   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 8:57 am

It won't let me save the realmlist.. i get his message: Cannot create C:\Program Files\Wrath of the Lich King Friends and Family Alpha/realmlist.wtf file

Make sure the path and file names are correct... help meh!!!! Shocked
Back to top Go down
Dave

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:01 am

Make sure the file is opened with notepad, If it still dosent work I am not sure sorry
Back to top Go down
Stablize

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:07 am

wondering if the regular wow's realmlist is messing this one up
Back to top Go down
Exanime

PostSubject: dow   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 9:54 am

Lol i am downloading the alpha cvlietn but is very boring.(if when i am download the patch the client etc this server don't work ia m going to create a wotlk server for me xD)
flower

lol! live,live,vlievb
Back to top Go down
RedPanama
New

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitimeSun Jun 08, 2008 2:42 pm

Stablize wrote:
wondering if the regular wow's realmlist is messing this one up

No, The WoTLK client is self installation.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!   How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

How to Play on this WoTLK server!!!!
Page 1 of 1